Leisure Suit Terry

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Leisure Suit Terry
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:56:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Friends and colleagues,

Leisure Suit Terry has been a member of this forum for a long time.  His most
well known postings to this list include the anti-alien brainwave hat, 110 volt
supercharger, and several haiku.  He has owned and autocrossed several
roadsters since 1990.

On Thursday 6/09/05 he became a gandfather for the second time.  Micky Andrew
was born at 11:44 PM.  Proud parents Terry Jr. and Molly and baby Micky are all
doing fine.

Friday morning 6/10/05 Leisure Suit Terry was admitted to the VA hospital in
Temple, TX with jaundice and fatigue.  A catscan and ultrasound revealed a
grapefruit sized malignant mass in his liver.  There is a second smaller tumor
in his liver also.  The growth has occurred recently and swiftly.  Liver cancer
is hard to successfully treat.

My request to the list is that you remember him in your prayers.  Prayer is a
powerful tool.  As you may remember I had a 3 month premature baby.  The
roadster list and hundreds of others prayed for me and my baby.  She is now 2
years old (time flies) and she has been perfectly healthy with none of the
vision/lung/developmental problems that premies usually have.

Please pray that the hand of God will touch him and heal him in a miraculous
way.  I appreciate your contribution in this manner.

Thanks,

Andy Cost