67.5 shift plate console wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 shift plate console wanted
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
On my 67.5 someone has done a lame restoration attempt on the gear shift plate.
 Surprising since they did a beautiful restoration on the dash face and radio
console.  I'm assuming it's supposed to be black crinkle finish with a polished
aluminum "bead" surrounding it like the console housing the radio and knobs
right?

Does anyone have one of these in show condition (or close) you could sell me?

The person who posted the instructions on restoring the crinkle finsish with
the Eastwood spray: could you please send me those instructions (accidentally
deleted that message).

Any response is appreciated!

Eric Hoffman