Re: Front End Alignment

To: Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front End Alignment
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:08:28 -0700 (PDT)
I plan to take my 69 2000 in for an front-end alignment too.

I am interested in the concensus too and recommendations on an alignment shop
near or in Vacaville, CA.

Thanks,

Paul Souza
Vacaville, CA

Tom Ross <rossto@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello All,

I am taking my roadster in for a front-end alignment
next week and want to see what the concensus is on
setup. The specs that I got out of my manual (Chilton)
are

Caster 1 30'
Camber 1 25'
toe-in .08 - .12
Kingpin Inclination 6 35'
Wheel Pivot ratio Inner: 36 16'
Outer: 29 20'

A friend of mine commented that I may want a more
"aggressive" (negative camber) setup since I drive
pretty low milage and to quote him "the tires will
dry-rot before you get your wear out of them"

Any thoghts on this?

Tom
1970 Datsun 2000 Roadster

Discover Yahoo!