Re: Positve camber is a no-go-fast

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Positve camber is a no-go-fast
From: racery@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:13:16 +0000
I'm with Andy on this one-

if your roadster is driven harder than a Grand Tourer, you can run a reasonable
amount of negative camber and have a lot more fun.  And your tires won't suffer
all that much.  If the car's too darty or too lazy, you can fine- tune with
toe.  You will follow pavement ruts a bit more, tho...  And you'll have a LOT
more fun through the twistys.

And since we're prardin' our numbers, my '71 race car's set up -4.0 fronts,
-4.3 rears.  Yes, it's not a roadster!

Toby