1966 1600 Questions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1966 1600 Questions
From: MVaughn120@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:26:45 EDT
I've had a couple weeks of driving.  Finally back on the road!  I  have a
couple questions:

1.  Did the 66 1600s come with sun visors?  I was sitting at a  red light
with the sun in my eyes and realized that I don't have sun  visors.  Am I
supposed to?

2.  Is the top of the windshield supposed to have weatherstripping on  it?  I
know the front of the soft top has weatherstripping but mine also  has some
on the top to the chrome on the windshield.  Is it supposed to be  there?

3.  After only a couple weeks on the road, someone somehow pulled the
moulding away from the rear passenger side of the car.  It looks like it  was
bent
out 90 degrees and then someone tried to push it back into place.   There is no
damage to the paint on the car, so I assume that someone's clothing  or
something soft lifted it away from the car.  Does anyone have a piece of
moulding
they could part with?

Shelly
66 1600