Kiwanis Graffiti event:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kiwanis Graffiti event:
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:00:06 -0700
Hello, The event is still on for tomorrow here in Modesto !!,  There will be a
car show and a parade tomorrow.  If you are interested in more info here is
the link   http://www.northmodestokiwanis.org/?page=events
I will be having a BBQ between 3 and 5 PM tomorrow afternoon, enough time to
get away from the show to eat before the parade.  If you are coming please let
me know so I can get an accurate head count for the BBQ.  Entry forms can be
found in the link.  I look forward to seeing you there!!!
Thanks, Gerardo
209-499-9193