RE: Tokico clutch master

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tokico clutch master
From: "Dave and Linda" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 22:15:46 -0400
Contact your local NAPA dealer.  They will do a rebuild on your cylinder and
send it back.  Usually same price as buying a rebuild.  They used to use a
stainless steel liner back when I worked for a NAPA store, don't know if
they still do.  They will also do other parts, charged me $35.00 to do my
U-20 waterpump.  Now that I think of it, I'm going to get a price to do my
calipers and brake master cylinder

"I would like to find a new "Tokico" clutch master cylinder for a 1969 2000.
I have a new Napco however it is slightly longer and interfers with my solex
air cleaner in and out. The vendors all carry Napco, I believe. I have
investigated getting the Tokico I have rebuilt but the price quoted is over
$200. No, I don't want to change the air filter.

Thanks for your help."