I/O port camera mount/ VACATION!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I/O port camera mount/ VACATION!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:50:31 -0700
Well, I took the plunge and I bought an I/O Port racing rollbar camera
mount. My previous attempt using a full size tripod worked so-so :lol:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/319429656/319429656cLgLUV

I'll have a full report from the Thunderhill Track Day session July 14,  and
hopefully will be able to post some video if I can score a digital video
camera from a friend!

I'll be leaving for Chicago and Michigan by motorhome this Friday...is there
any roadster owner on the way that will give my a short ride so I can have
my roadster fix???