post with no comments only a link

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: post with no comments only a link
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:00:16 -0400
Sorry about that all.  I was a bit bleary eyed last night and hit send too
fast.  The link is to the solex setup that I have posted to eBay.  I will be
listing more stuff as time goes on.  I have a complete 2000 SU engine  with
a header, a couple of 1600 blocks and cranks, some interior stuff, a nice
front bumper, and maybe even a set of 5 Libre wheels that will be going on
there.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html