Datsun Roadster-Dodge Ram parts interchange

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster-Dodge Ram parts interchange
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:59:03 -0400
just made my second Roadster onto Dodge pickup parts interchange. first was
the dash switch for the auxiliary fuel tank I have that I found was easily
replaced when it took a crap by an early roadster heater switch. works
great! mounted up a roadster horn yesterday so I can get it inspected today-
a bit anemic for the truck, but it serves the purpose until I can get me a
set of those air horns that play a hundred something tunes... ;-)  so just
wanted to report this to the list so any of you out there with Dodge Ram
Pickups would know these part interchanges that are so secret Dodge probably
would deny they exist or everyone would go out and pick up parts roadsters
so they'd have a ready supply for their trucks and it would erode Dodge's
parts sales...

Craig