<OT> RE: Datsun 1600 Roadster at the Indy Concours Grand Prix,

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> RE: Datsun 1600 Roadster at the Indy Concours Grand Prix,
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 21:54:50 -0700
Only if Michelin said it wasn't safe to park on their tires.  ;-)

Yeah, the "race" was very disappointing (even though I'm a Michael
Schumacher fan), but since Ralf Schumacher almost got killed last year in
the exact same accident, I don't blame them for being a bit cautious. It's
too bad Michelin didn't get the tire design right. And it wasn't
Bridgestone's fault that the Michelin runners couldn't race. I don't see
what else they could have done.

Regardless of what some people said, it isn't show business, it's racing at
the highest level. If you want a show that's artificially close, go with
NASCAR.