Re: $350 '69 Body

To: "Heidbreder, John" <JHeidbreder@McCarthy.com>,
Subject: Re: $350 '69 Body
From: Russell Southwell <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:43:52 -0500
no windshield, no trim, no grille, no rust in rear wheel lips no
console, not much rust in side or out, vin 07505
no door panels,  glass there, radio console missing when I bought it as
was top and seats ( I have seats) and I can dig out some bumpers, its a
good body if you have another car with a bad body. but thats what it is
and what I bought it as .