Single Stripe width?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Single Stripe width?
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:13:17 -0700
Quick question for the group, a bit off topic,

I am going to put a single stripe down the old Roadstar and would like to know
how wide of a stripe to put on.  I thought that some of you with a single
stripe could give me an idea of how wide your stripe is either in dimensional
width or describe in relation to the front DATSUN script.  Thanks for the help,
trying to get some parts together for assembly for Shasta, and yes Alvin, I
would be glad to get some pics for you.

If all goes well, I should be ready to take a night off and take in the NorCal
Drift Acadamy's Night Drift at the Altamont Speedway, on thursday before
Shasta.  I'd like to take the 240Z up there for some sideways action.

Enjoy, and don't forget to thank your vendors and/or people with hidden
treasures!

Eric Gillis