Can't make it to Shasta- Come to my BBQ!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can't make it to Shasta- Come to my BBQ!
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:18:48 -0700
Hello All,
        Well there is this giant wedding in Irene's family (Irene's twin
cousins are also marrying a set of twins-relatives are flying in from as far
away as Israel for this one) happening in San Diego the same weekend as
Shasta so no go for me.  Couldn't really get the excuse of, 'I can't make
the wedding cause I gots to go to a car show.' fly with the in-laws and I
can't have her entire extended family hating me....
        But y'all are invited to a BBQ at my place in Oakland this Sunday!
Last year we had one brave roadster couple come and this year we should have
more!
        If you live anywhere near me don't be chicken, come on out, first
roadster there gets rock star parking.
        If you do think you want to com stop by this link to RSVP.

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=AAFIAYLVPOAEOHJWRAYB&;
unknownUser=true

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA

Ps someone please drink to much beer for me and make fun of the way the
Canadians talk at Shasta this year.