RE: High-Low Beam

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: High-Low Beam
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:37:43 -0700
On my 67, you pull the turn signal stalk towards you to turn them on and
push it away to turn them off.

That's a feture that I wish they would do on modern cars, which seem to be
the reverse of that. When I'm blasting around a turn out in the boonies on
high beams and encounter an oncoming car, all I have to do is bat at the
stalk with the back of my fingers to dim the lights. None of this trying to
grab the stalk and pull it towards me, which involves letting go of the
wheel.

Gordon