RE: Roll bar & Four Point Harness Modifications

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roll bar & Four Point Harness Modifications
From: "Richard Garretson" <datsunroadster@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:25:54 -0400
Hey Guys ,

What ideas / mods have we done to the 66 roll bars to add an  over the
shoulder four point harness.

I am thinking about adding a bar across the back to provide for a harness
attach point.

Do we have anyone that has already done this, any pix's ect?

I have seen Alvin's bar & that is kinda what I am thinking of doing.

Best Regards

Rick G

66' 1600

A new Masshole in Otis

Great Roadster Roads up here in the Berkshires