Re: Jim Scrager question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jim Scrager question
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:52:17 -0700
The MR2 is turbo'd.  The 3SGTE can easily be built to over 300hp for far less
$$ than the S2000.
The MR2 is a T-top, but it is also over 10 years old.
It all depends on the $$$.
I'd also consider the MRspyder, light and fun, but there is no storage.
The new pontiac solstice looks attractive and for only 20K and should be in
the dealers this week.

Steve
70' 1600