67.5 horn button resto

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 horn button resto
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
I'd like to buy Dennis's 67.5 horn button (on ebay) as it is nicer than mine.

Mine has cracks in the clear plastic center, his has a chip in the clear
plastic center.

Does anyone know either who can restore clear plastic parts or what classic
cars have clear plastic parts that get restored so that I may join that car's
list and find out how to get these things restored.  Welcome to the classic car
hobby.

Has anybody noticed that this list (and that email list and the internet) is
great and is a far better (and faster) information source than Hemmings or
anything else.

I sincerely appreciate any responses.

Eric Hoffman
67.5 1600 (2000 clone featuring 2000 SU engine, trans, badges swap, purchased
two point five months ago via Craigslist and the help of Mike Young)
Alpharetta, GA