Wheels for sale - exclusive SoCal Only

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels for sale - exclusive SoCal Only
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:32:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Today I bought a set of wheels for the only purpose to offer them at cost to
other socal roadster owners.
I'm not going to deliver them, unless I'm going to your house anyway.
I'm not shipping them
I'm not going to put any effort in them.
Please don't respond unless you will pick them up.
I bought them for $100, which is a great deal. I'm selling them to a SoCal
Roadster brother or sister for $100.00
Call it a Mitzva

Details - Enkie wheels - early 80's style
14 X 6 JJ A +9 offset - Will fit any roadster with the right tires - nice lip,
True three piece, Light, will clean up beautifully.
Photos
http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/sports_car_junkie/enkei_front.html
http://public.fotki.com/DatsunVic/sports_car_junkie/enkei_back.html

Victor