Roadster Grill Badges!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Grill Badges!!
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:46:28 -0700
Thank you to all who ordered a grill badge!!!!! If you missed out, I still
have some available, but I am running low. I plan to keep 5 of each for myself
and after that I think I have about 25 of the 1600 and the 2000 left.  You can
either order them on E-Bay or from me directly. Either way you can see them on
E-Bay. For those of you who ordered. I will be sending them out  tomarrow.
Remember the cost is $35.00. This includes shipping. If you want to pay by
paypal. My paypal address is jtorres67@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks again!!!

Jeff T.