RE: Hi-Lo Beams

To: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: Hi-Lo Beams
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:51:43 -0700
I guess you could wire it either way, but the forward-for-low-beam
arrangement is something I always liked about the car, because you could dim
the lights just by swatting at the lever with the back of your fingers (like
if you're blasting down a twisty road at night and meet an oncoming car in
the middle of a turn). I assumed that's how they were set up.

Gordon