RE: NOWROC and other questions

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NOWROC and other questions
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:40:02 -0700
If you're in the northwest part of Washington, don't forget that Northwest
Datsun Enthusiasts is still going strong (as it has been since 1978). It's
not exclusively for roadsters, but we seem to have an abundance of them at
the moment. www.nwde.org.

It looks like we are going to have a tour down in the Chehalis area on Aug
20th. One of our club members moved down there earlier this year and has
invited us down for a picnic and a drive. I'll post more info as I have it.

As to the wipers, there is an adjustment on the wiper motor that controls
where it stops. It's hard to describe, but it looks kinda like one of those
Smuckers jelly things they have in restaurants. There's a screw holding it
in place (doing this from memory, it's been ages). Loosen the screw, turn
the can to a different position, try it out. Repeat as needed.

Gordon
Renton, WA
1967 2000 # 430