Parts For Sale

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts For Sale
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:28:52 -0700
I have to make a little room in the garage and get rid of some stuff I don't
expect to be needing. Prefer local pickup.

Alternator, not working - Free
Crankshaft, 1600 - Free

Radiator, 1600 - unknown condition - $20.
Fan Shroud, 1600 - $10.
Carbs/Intake, 1600 - $20. (one carb in pieces but complete.) unknown
condition.

Jacobs "Milage Master" ignition setup. $150. Complete with computer, coil,
sparkplug leads, manuals etc. Everything works, I've swtched to a crank
ignition system. (I will ship this. you pay shipping.)

5 spd Roadster tranny, in pieces, with driveshaft (but not piece between shaft
& tranny) Needs rebuild. $150.  (Transmission shop dismantled to give
estimate, I decided against rebuild, boxed it all up. They quoted synchros,
bearings, seals, forks and first gear - to make "as new". Everything in box as
given from shop.)

I may have some other pieces, let me know what you need I'll see if I can find
it or don't need as backup.

Daryl Smith
'66 Stroker "Frankie"
Delta, BC, Canada