Re: Idaho residents

To: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Idaho residents
From: E Scanlon <escanlon@worldaccessnet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:11:43 -0700
Just a thought, you're thinking of moving from a somewhat temperate climate to
the vast freezerness of Idaho?  Yes it's very pretty at times
of the year, but they also get some really cold weather up there.

Check out Seattle or Tacoma or Vancouver in Washington for milder temps
although it does rain in winter.  One nice thing about the rain, you
don't have to shovel it.  Same with Portland, Salem, in Oregon.

Don't know about Roadsters in Idaho, they do have a small Z club.

Your job may also have a lot to do with where you end up.

FWIW
Enrique