RE: side view mirrors

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: side view mirrors
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:23:03 -0700
Hoon,

First, belated thanks on including the roadster in "The Incredibles."

Second, it's probably illegal, especially in California, but you'd have to
check w/ DMV to be positive.

Third, depends. Fender-mounted looks old school, but no quick 'n' easy
adjust, especially if you add one to the right fender. I've seen pics of
pre-68 roadsters w/ the side view mirror mounted in both locations. Probably
due to the mirrors being installed at the dealer.

FWIW, I like mine on the front fender, and will probably add one to the
right fender someday.

Cheers.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -