Re: Solvang 2006

To: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>,
Subject: Re: Solvang 2006
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:58:49 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Greg Wrote - I saw the reference to Solvang 2006.  Where and when is that
>meet? Maybe I can make it. Overland Park, KS

Warm up the "Longest Drive" Award for Greg! It's in April, On the Central Coast
of California. Last year we had 75 cars. Solvang is Danish community that
capitalized on it's Quaint-ness. It is a cute little town, but kinda paper
mache facade ala disneyland. The Area is STUNNING in the Spring time. I've
never been to paradise, but I doubt if it's prettier than a Solvang spring.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL
http://www.fotki.com/datsunvic/