65 Mirror

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 65 Mirror
From: "Ruth" <ruthprimmer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:08:39 +1000
Hi guys,

Was wondering if anyone had lying around (or knows where I can get) a
dash-mounted rear vision mirror for my 65 1600.

Just missed one on ebay - I went to bed (oops!). So I've been forced to go
with the MG mirror on my windscreen rod for now - hey, I managed to get a
chrome one, so at least it's not that horrible bronze colour!

But an original would be nice. I've got the mounting bolts etc, just need the
mirror. And glass isn't an issue, cos I've got a friend who can make some.

Thanks.

Ruth