Free 67.5 rolling chassis & rear quarters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 67.5 rolling chassis & rear quarters
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:38:40 -0400
Had a few people tell me they were coming to pick up the free 67.5 rolling
chassis but so far it's been 100% "no shows" which means come this Wednesday
it's off to the crusher. It's a shame to waste such a nice frame, rear end, and
rear quarters but the land lord is cutting me no slack so it's gotta go. The
front rotors look brand new and the floors and trunk are rust free. Had a few
people ask about snagging the rear quarters but I've gotta keep this an all or
nothing deal. Anybody that wants to save it is welcome to pick it up before
Wednesday morning so email or call if interested and don't forget, it's FREE!

Jon
Huntington Beach, Ca
714-375-1811