Re: Trunk Gaskets and Roadster sighting!!

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk Gaskets and Roadster sighting!!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:03:29 -0500
Wow, if ever a post that had no place being on the List group...  you know,
I think I'd be taking my complaints about another venders products to that
vender instead of bashing him here...

 I've seen one of Stans trunk gaskets on a friends roadster a couple years
ago... and it looked absolutely perfect, although a tiny bit smaller than
the OEM pieces.  The trunk closes nicely and he's never had a leak at all...
My wifes '67 1600 has a OEM version on her car now... it appears to be put
on correctly, but the damn thing holds the trunk lid up AND it leaks!!
Nothing I can do has fixed it.    Time for a new gasket!

Hey all you down in the Gulf coast.. button up and hope to hear from you all
after Katrina!!  Good luck!

Eric