OT - Miata

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Miata
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:06:00 -0500
Hey all -

My mother passed away and I just got back from Florida.  I brought back her
Miata and it needs work.  I think I remember some of you guys have Miata's
that may help direct me to a site with good information.  The car was built
in 04/1989 with the last VIN numbers 100366 so it looks to be a very early
car.  It has not been driven in 8 years and has almost 58,000 miles.  It has
been sitting out and was green with mold (white paint), engine compartment
filled with nests, mold in the interior....  The car will not start so I
will be draining the fuel, replacing the filters, new battery..........  The
car is in very good shape (after a good cleaning) and will be fixing it up
in memory of mom.

Phil Hall
EM10
MSFC