Re: Occidental Petroleum Announcement

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occidental Petroleum Announcement
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:31:18 -0400
Eric,

With respect, if you think Occidental (or Chevron/Texaco, BP, Mobil, you
name the big oil) is being a good citizen or even generous here, please
let us know.  If not, similarly.  If you don't have an opinion or care
either way, similarly.  Or just feel free to delete.

Thanks.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex