RE: liberals and the antique auto hobby

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: liberals and the antique auto hobby
From: "Ken McLeod / CSG Wireless Inc." <ken@csgwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:29:19 -0700
Wrong.  AND, I am no Gore supporter.

What Gore wrote about was the need to eliminate the internal
combustion engine.  Lexis shows pages of citations for his writings on
the issue.  He had nothing to say about 'antique cars'.  His issue
related to the fact that society refuses to move towards more
efficient means of power production.  Regardless of what a wacko he
can be at times, some of his points need to be at least looked at in a
scholarly manner.

If the US would take the lead in alternate power production, in 10
years we would have the gas to RUN our beloved Roadsters and we could
keep our power dollars inside our country and not feeding some
Bedouins or dictators in Venezuela.

Nuff said on that subject.  I have absolutely no fear that in 20
years, my Roadster will still be running on our highways.  I doubt I
can say that about my computer controlled 2005 Mustang GT.

Ken McLeod
1968 2000 SRL311-01179 (frame off underway)
Chandler AZ