NOWROC INFO REQUEST

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: NOWROC INFO REQUEST
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:55:10 -0800
One of the links that no longer works on the NOWROC web site is to a list of
owners who might serve as mechanical emergency stops for people traveling
with their roadsters.  The link indicates that Calspeed maintained this
list, but it is no longer available.

I think this was a good idea.  If the list has been moved I would like an
updated URL.  Otherwise, if you have facilities ranging from a simple garage
to everything a roadster could dream of, please send me your lactation,
contact information, and what you can offer a traveler to help make
emergency repairs.  I will build a new emergency list and keep it up on
NOWROC.

UPDATE:

I have registered nowroc.org and as soon as the hosting is confirmed the web
site will be loaded up and come alive.  I am testing all links and trying to
determine whether or not an organization still exists.  If you know of a
roadster, or Datsun, related organization in the Northwest, please send me
the information to I can either correct old information, or add it to what
is already there.

It seems that many of the original pictures are probably lost to a failed
hard drive.  If your car is listed on the NOWROC web site you are welcome to
send me photo's, e-mail addresses, and web page links to add to your
information.  If you have a roadster and you are not listed here, please
send me your information and I will get it added to the owner listings.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com