RE: Thank God for Datsun Roadsters

To: "'Andy Cost'" <andycost@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thank God for Datsun Roadsters
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 13:06:28 +1030
"I am using a KA24DE motor in my E-Modified Datsun Roadster.  I am in the
process of installing an Eaton blower.  Today I made a template out of MDF
for the aluminum adaptor that will bolt between the blower and intake
manifold."

Hi Andy,
Interesting, it appears you are using an Eaton from the supercharged VG33,
yes?
I'm in the process of fitting the same device to my race car, a PL510 with a
VG30.
The adaptor plate you are designing, what shaping/cutout/porting are you
using to match the blower outlet to the 4 manifold runners?
I'm guessing that because it will be under boost virtually 100% of the time
that the matching is not critical??
I need to match the Eaton to the lower VG30 manifold in a similar fashion,
but I'm not real sure what shape to use.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4290575481&idx=43
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I hope the BMW Gods will smile on you!

Regards,