RE: Datsuns and Junkyards

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Datsuns and Junkyards
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:09:14 EST
Here in the rust belt, I have noticed the same. The yards are crammed with
SAABs, Volvos, BMW's and Audis. Very few Asian cars from the 70's or 80's
because they all succumbed to rust 15 years ago. Quite a few ZX's, I think
people
preserved these thinking they would become "collectible".

Given the reputation of American cars, I am always surprised at the number of
big GM cars (Buicks, Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles, etc) that are there because they
are "run out". These typically have 250,000 or more miles and still look good.

I have only seen 1 roadster and bought the whole thing.

Tom Faust