Re: wheel sizes again

To: "Gary Tew" <garytew@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel sizes again
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:07:50 -0800
I'm running 185/65/15's on 280ZX turbo wheels which are +12 if I remember
correctly. I was getting some slight body rub on hard cornering, but that
was because the body was slightly off centre. I didn't/wont roll the lip.

I was going to go with 185/60's but there wasn't much available when I was
looking. Better availability now.

Good luck!
Daryl
http://www.311s.org/registry/1966/spl311-01605.html