Re: List ??

To: SlowBoy <slowboy@cox.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List ??
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:56:54 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
>Did I miss the memo that we moved? Are we now mostly at the 311's forums?

We're still here. The traffic on the 311s.org site is increasing, which is
understandable. The PHP bulletin board format is the superior method for this
type of technical communication. Plain text email work to say "Hi" and "We'll
meet at 8 am".  But, when describing how to refurbish part A, you can't beat
being able to embed a photo of part A, before and after sanding.

Such is the evolution of digital communication. I use the 240z.org mailing list
as a guide and example. When the ClassicZcar.com site started up, it was a
little slow at first but grew into a real resource and hub. The old mailing
list is still there, populated by the stalwart few, but mostly just to say "Hi"
to each other.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL