New top for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New top for sale
From: LarryAMiner@cs.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:56:07 EST
I have a brand new heavy vinyl white canvas top in the box with fasteners.
It is extremely nice and heavy and originally came from JC Whitney.  The guy I
bought it from said his uncle paid $500 for it but that seems a little steep
even for this heavy weight top.  It is for a late hi windshield.  I decided to
keep my car silver and it won't look very good.  If anyone wants it I will
take $175 plus actual shipping costs.  If you aren't absolutely happy just send
it back to me.  I am not trying to make anything, just trying to recoup my
investment.  I also have an exceptionally nice clean 69, 2000 grille that I
would
sell or consider trading for a nice driver bumper or headlight trim.
Thanks
Larry
SEROC
68 1600