Japantown Show Pics/Vids!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Japantown Show Pics/Vids!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 04:18:37 +0000
Datsuns rock! Datsun people rock!

The J-town show was packed with all kinds of cars and we represented with 6
roadsters, 1 240Z, a 510 and and Arlen Ness chopper :)
Fred and Annie Katz '66 SPL/U20
Joe Kinstle '68 SRL
Dan Zubkoff '64 1500
Eric Gillis '69 SPL
Matt Jacquet '68 SPL
Alvin Gogineni '67 SPL/SR20
Rob Fuller  '71 240z/RB25DET

The show had lots of forced induction, JDM rims, bling, sleepers, exotics,
etc.

We left the show early to enjoy the sun and take some pictures by the Golden
Gate Bridge...though I am not city-savvy we all managed to make it to the
park and the pictures are nice!

Highlights for me: it's a toss-up between Rob's RB-powerd 240Z and Dan's
1500...both stunning cars to look at and see on the road.
Driving out of the show early, 7 Datsuns strong with everyone ooing and
aahing was also pretty high on my list :D

On the way home we came across a wicked exotic sportscar, I have no idea
what it was but check the pics!

I have a few videos, Matt and Fred/Annie on the freeway, Luke on his
chopper, and the 240z.

I want to thank you all for making the trip out to the city in the cold
morning and coming together in general. It was certainly a pleasure to see
all of you.  What a day!!!

ps Thanks for the Silvia model Eric, I'll add it to the cue!!!
Pics
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving033
vids
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin