Re: $39.95 Paint Job...

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: $39.95 Paint Job...
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 07:11:41 -1000
Craig:

That "D.C. shop" might have been the same one I used in Alexandria (AFAIK the
only one in the DC area).  As you did, I did all body work and surface prepping
and removed all chrome and side molding, except the bumpers (which they DID
mask).  Don't recall what I did about the rear tag - maybe attached with only
one 'loose' screw, but I didn't have a problem similar to yours.

I was pretty well satisfied with the job.

Dave