Re: How's it go'n?

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@mail.aum.edu>,
Subject: Re: How's it go'n?
From: "Chris Bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 23:47:18 -0400
Hi Brad. I'm doing better. I just finished up radiation treatments on my
shoulder and femer. I can use my arm now. I havent felt much like doing
anything, even pecking on the net. Man did I have a lot of messages to go
through. My local buddies, mainly guys I have taught to frame houses and
build for, through me a little party and sent me off to Bal Harbour FL. for
the weekend. It was really nice, although still feeling rough from the
treatments. I'm going to talk to a doc  in Charlotte The 11th for the rest
of my treatment. I really appriciate the prayers. I know they are working.
There are too many things happening to me to be anything else but God taking
care of me. The list is getting longer every day. For example, my trip was
supposed to be to Key West, but my Freind Doug, didnt check the resevations,
the travel agent sent me to Bal Harbour instead, although they were upset
about the mix up. I was happy to go relax at the Miami 4 star resort. I
would have never made it to Key WEst the way I was feeling on the flight
down. Anyway. Thanks for writing. I guess I will send this off to the list
too. and want to thank them for all the great, thoughtful, resopnses to my
posting. I must have gotten 100 emails from them, See ya later, Chris Bond