Re: GPS as a speedometer

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GPS as a speedometer
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:56:05 -0700
I have seen it done using a laptop with gps software and a gps antennae made
for a laptop. It seemed to work pretty well. (I was the driver on the way home
from a trade show with one of the other computer geeks I worked with at the
time.) He was messing with the software and told me the speedo of my work
vehicle was off three mph. Guess it was pretty accurate!

Hope this goes to the list. I have not been able to get anything to go to the
list lately.....

Tim
(Dad's, now mine) '70 1600 (a restoration project
Keep it in the family!