Payment form-Ball Joint Project

To: List Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Payment form-Ball Joint Project
From: L jordan <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:16:09 -0700
Hi List,

At long last I have the payment and address info for you.

Attached is the form which I need back and signed with your check.
Please send a check only for what I have you down for at this time.
The faster I get the checks in the account the sooner we get our
parts. Checks need to be in within 2 weeks or I will cross you off
and give your spot to someone on the waiting list. I will have to
have all checks cleared before I can proceed.

The cost covers parts, shipping, insurance, packing supplies,
delivery costs to me. I think this is  a very good deal.

Don't send me a check that bounces. I will publicize your name and
embarass the heck out of you.

If you can't afford this, just email and I will cross you off, no
problem.

Please read the attached form for terms. Be sure to check your email
for payment receipt email and other specific updates if necessary.

Any questions please email direct or if it is a general question
please post to the list under the appropriate thread if possible.
Let's keep this thread for payment related questions.

Aussie and Canadian orders will have to have a surcharge figured out
so, please email me.

I am going to be getting more spec information on Mon for a few who
have asked for it.

I also hope to be able to tour Rareparts, which I have been invited
to do.

Thanks for your participation in this project. It is a privilege to
be able to help keep our cars on the road, and thank you for your
trust in me as the manager of this group buy. I also appreciate the
offers of help for testing, words of advice and encouragement,
constructive criticism, and overall civility which makes the Roadster
community truly special.

See you on the road!

Linda Jordan

Purchase Order and Terms - Lower Ball Joints Group Buy

delivery time approx 45 days post samples approval.

75 days from deposit receipt until samples are ready for testing.

No refund to buyer unless test samples are not acceptable to testers

1 year warranty from Rareparts Inc, Stockton, CA

Final cost- US only- Aussie, Canadian buyers additional shipping to
be determined

$150 shipped, insured or 145 picked up for   -    1 set lower ball
joints
$295 shipped, insured or  290 picked up for   -    2 sets lower ball
joints
Product description: enclosed, delrin, greasable, heat treated ball
joint for Datsun Roadster
Send check for your original order amount only

All tentative orders were tracked via Username or Email address

Username if order placed on  311s.org
list:___________________________________________________________________
_____

Email address if order placed on datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
list__________________________________________________________________

Name________________________________________________________

Shipping address______________________________________________

I agree to hold harmless shipping agent Linda Jordan for the datsun
roadster group ball joint purchase, for any defects in part ordered ,
lower ball joints, manufactured by Rareparts Inc. Stockton, CA. Any
defects in material or workmanship are covered by the Rareparts
warranty to be included on delivery. I understand that payment must
be made in full and that there will be no refunds made unless the
sample parts are deem defective by the designated testers due to the
terms of this custom  manufacture by Rareparts, Inc

Print Name______________________________________________

_____

Please send a check payable to: Linda Jordan

  Note Datsun Roadster Fund  and email or 311s username on check face

Mail to:

Linda Jordan/ Datsun

5353 Topanga Cyn Bl Ste 208

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

An email confirmation with check number will be sent upon receipt.

Thank you and Happy Roadstering!