Parts for sale again in San Diego

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale again in San Diego
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone who has responded to my post for
spares for sale this last week.

Sold: U-20 and 5 speed
Sold : 4 speed to Gent in Montana.
Sold: front 1970 fenders to lister and buddy up In LA.
Pending sale of rear quarters to fellow lister in
Washington.

Sold My 66 red over the weekend as well,below market
price, still think he was laughing as he drove away
though.
Funny how stuff works out. I can now concentrate on a
1967 Nissan Patrol and a couple of other vintage
projects in the pipeline.

I have been on the list for six years now and even
program it to my Ship email when I am on the Aircraft
carrier. I get to see what you are all up to, sure
makes it nice when you are 14,000 miles away. In San
Diego for now.

Still have a really rough 66, rusty on all exterior
and rusty front fenders. has all parts, all there.
Cheap, make me and offer, had it listed for $1400, few
tire Kickers. Like to see it go to good owner, for
parts or restore, 99% complete car,never restored
$800.00 for listers.

Available:
set of 14" libras
two solex 48's
another four speed and driveshaft
1970 gas tank, nice
big pile of fuel and brake lines, nice shape
3 or 4 core U-20 radiator, ready to go, not used since
recored.
restorable 1600 radiator
nice brake stuff: calipers, lines, hoses, rotors
nice restored suspension stuff, a-arms, harware, BJ'S,
springs.
several 1600 carbs and parts, aircleaners, intakes

pics available on all

Projects in order of importance right now:1967 Patrol,
1976 scout, 1961 impala SS, 1973 honda CB 350,1970's
CB 750 easy rider chopper. that all changes though
from day to day.

Later, Eric In San Diego