Dash Gauge lights and blinkers do not work-69 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Gauge lights and blinkers do not work-69 2000
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
  I could use your help please.  My dash gauge lights and blinkers do not work
on my 69 2000.
  I have installed new dash, engine, and body harnesses.  My fuse box is new.
I get power to all the fuses except for the 10 amp fuse that is marked
Ignition.  This fuse is located from the left side of the fuse box counting 2
from the bottom up.  Should I have power when the ignition switch is turn to on
just before start? When I test this fuse in the on position I get no power.

  My dash lights, and blinkers was a problem with my roadster originally but I
thought replacing the harnesses, head light switch, head light relay, horn
relay, fuse box, and amp meter would  correct the problem.

  My head lights, side marker lights, and tail lights all work.  My horn,
windshield wiper, and emergency flasher lights work. The starter will work when
I turn the key to start.

  Please respond with advice.

  Thanks to ALL,

  Paul Souza