worm shaft (recirculating-ball type) shaft needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: worm shaft (recirculating-ball type) shaft needed
From: "Neil & Tenny Kussat" <nkussat@nethere.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:09:52 -0700
I'm having trouble finding a worm shaft for a late-model steering box. I had a
small bad spot on one of the inner races of my worm shaft so I took it to a
machine shop and they lost my shaft and bearings. I can get new bearings from
Rallye but can't find a shaft. If anyone has one and is willing to part with
it please contact me. My roadster is sitting in the garage with newly rebuilt
front suspension just waiting for the steering box to go back in.

Neil Kussat
San Diego
619.222.8138