Dellorto carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dellorto carbs
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:58:13 GMT
Greetings Roadster fans... while I don't expect any response really, I figured
I had nothing to lose by asking, so... anyone have any spare Dellorto DRLA
45mm side draft parts, or know of someone who does?  Looking for chokes
(36-38mm), jets, emulsion tubes etc.  The jets interchange with the down draft
version of the carbs (DRLA) used by aircooled VWs so they are more easily had,
but the chokes and emulsion tubes are carb specific.  I have made contact with
two places in England and one in Italy, plus one place in CA for jets, but I
just KNOW that someone out there knows someone who has old spare parts sitting
around in a box waiting to be used again... I just know it!  Thanks all and
happy Roadstering (My car is hybernating now here in rainy Washington).
Greg Burrows