Re: SEROC Desk Calendar

To: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@mail.aum.edu>
Subject: Re: SEROC Desk Calendar
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:06:07 -0500
Brad and Gayle,

  Thanks for taking the time to put together such a unique roadster
calendar.  My favorite month is now July and I am honored to share a page
with Phil Hall.  I have a feeling that once the word gets out, you'll be
making more of these little gems!

Thanks again for all your efforts in making SEROC what it is today,

Paul Kort
Ohio

  And , ah, ...well,... the checks in the mail!