New Datsun Videos link!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Datsun Videos link!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:37:58 +0000
All,
Big thanks to Leonard Sprague for hosting my Datsun/Nissan video clips for
the past 3 years. Lenny recently moved his site to a new place and has been
gracious enough to continue hosting the video clips. Here is the new link:
www.lennyandjulie.com/photos/main.php/v/roadsters/alvin/

Just got back from holiday vacation in San Diego...didn't see one Datsun on
the road, but on the way back to the Bay Area I ran into Paul Gabriel at a
gas station off of I-5...small world!!!
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2825803460097873302scaFqw
Also stayed in Solvang for a day...it's different without a roadster :(

Missed my roadster for a week, so far I've logged over 24,000 miles since
2004 and the SR20 has been absolutely flawless! Can't wait to drive it
tomorrow :)

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20