Data plates for our little cars.

To: "'Datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Data plates for our little cars.
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:38:42 +1030
Hi list,
I am still pursuing, albeit without much success, to locate a company who
will be able to re-produce, for example, alternator, regulator and
aircleaner data plates.
It can't be that hard but as yet I'm still searching.
I'm still wanting a good, clean, legible digi pic. of the aircleaner
sticker.
Dan Zubkoff, have you found your car yet???
We can get engine data plates, paint code stickers and shift pattern lables,
so If I can get this happening, we should be well catered for.
Any other plates, lables etc anyone needs???
Been very warm and dry in Adelaide recently, excellent painting weather.
So, fired up the old compressor and have been doing some fiddly paint jobs
on the Fairlady.
As near as I can determine, a good match for the original aircleaner housing
red is Datsun Red ,paint code number #013.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510
1972 PL510
1973 HS30
1993 ECR33 Skyline GTS25t
HYPERLINK
"http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291195515"http://www.im
agestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4291195515
Adelaide
South Australia.